• Perimeter and cross fencing for horses.
• Class 3 zinc coated.
• High tensile wire.
• Meets and exceeds ASTM A-641.
• 2” x 4” openings prevent horses from stepping through and keep predators out.
• Deep crimp in line wire allows fence to follow uneven terrain, absorbs impacts from animals,
falling limbs, and snow loads, and remain tight.
• Stronger than conventional horse fence.
• Fast and easy to install.
• Uses less posts than low tensile horse fence.
• High tensile wire will not stretch and sag like low tensile wire.